Tuesday 4 August 2020

Lovefly® Blog - Webinar 'Why Trust Commercial Pilots'

Webinar 1st August 2020


Thank you to all of you that joined us last weekend.  The webinar went really well and a version of it will appear in our podcast site shortly...  Podcast button looks like this on our site www.lovefly.co.uk at the top of the page.
                                                                                                    👇










Some of the questions, Captain Steve answered are below:

Why should I trust you?
What do you have to go through to become a commercial pilot?
What checks are in place to keep you and us safe?
What happens if you have had a rough night and you come into work?
What would you do if you thought a colleague was not his/her self?  Would you challenge that behaviour if they just looked a bit tired?
What is a commercial pilots favourite destination?

Feedback from Webinar 1st August 


'I can't thank everyone at Lovefly enough - I have always had a life long debilitating fear of flying and they have helped me so much with their patience, time and educating to help me look at it very differently.  I don't think I will ever enjoy flying but, I can now fly with my family and go on holiday with the knowledge of how safe it is. I found their love of planes and flying so reassuring and their kindness and willingness to talk to you and address your fears, without making you feel silly, amazing.  Thank you so much and I will continue listening to their webinars as each time it helps reduce my anxiety and feel more reassured.' Clare, August 2020




=================================================



Next webinar, 'Weather, turbulence and all things related.' Capt Steve Bull.  15th August 1400 UK

Take care, 
Lovefly Team 

No comments: